- Evening - If you're looking for a unique dinner experience, try one of Austin's many food trucks...This website has a good ranked list: http://www.ranker.com/list/the-best-austin-food-trucks/chef-jen
- Night - Hang out with us downtown. Ryan will start at the Cedar Door at 2nd and Brazos. We'll probably hit up Pete's Dueling Piano Bar as well. Text either of us if you want to find out where we are and meet up.
- Morning (~9:30am) - Plan to meet behind the Radisson to jog around Lady Bird Lake. Choose your own distance and speed.
- Morning (~10:15am) - Shortly after (or during) the jog, we'll grab some breakfast at the Flip Happy Crepes trailer. This is located just south of the Lake at 400 Jessie St. We will likely hang around for a while, so join us even if you don't run there.
- Evening (6:00 pm) - Rehearsal Dinner at Iron Cactus Downtown - Family, bridal party, and out of town guests are invited to the rehearsal dinner. Dress is casual.
Sunday 5/26 - We get married!
- 6:00 pm - Wedding at Villa on Lake Georgetown - Ceremony followed by the reception. See the Wedding page for more information.
- 9:30am - Brunch at Hickory Street - All wedding guests and their children are invited to join us for brunch.